Monday, April 6

Easter Bunnies

Happy Monday!

I have been having problems with my Internet connection the past couple of days. It will let me do somethings but mostly has been giving me fatal errors and shutting down. So I have not been able to post over the weekend because of that.

I have been working on some Easter cards over the weekend in between taking advantage of the nice weather we had Saturday to start cleaning up the yard and helping my in-laws out at there house yesterday.

My Easter card today is made with Gina K's Spring Holidays. I just love the two bunnies in this set and could not resist using white liquid applique on their tails.
I colored them with copics and used a pink Atyou Spica Glitter pen for their little noses.
The frame around the bunnies is nestibilities new labels 4. The dp is also a new Basic Grey paper called Porcelain.
I found a new embellishment called Sparkle Fibers at a local craft store. I added a bit under the bunnies. Doesn't it look a lot like Easter Grass?

I hope everyone had a great weekend and will have a magnificent Monday!
Hugs,
Sharri

Card Details
Stamps: Spring Holidays
Paper: white pure luxury, basic grey porcelain dp
Accessories: nestibilities label 4, copics, liquid applique, flourish punch, fancy corner punch, pearls and sparkle fibers.

1 comment:

Linda Crowder said...

Love this bunny card. I will have to try to find a Spica pen. They seem to really sparkle. Thanks for sharing.