Wednesday, March 18

Charming Couple

Good Morning!

Today is card I made with my in-laws in mind. This month will be their 25th wedding anniversary. I hope I was right and the 25th is silver because that was the color theme for the card. I am going to look pretty silly if it isn't lol!
I used white pure luxury paper and a metallic gray cs. The sides of the gray were cut with a decorative scissors and the top I just eyeballed to match the white frame. The frame is a spellbinder's die cut and before I popped it out of the die, I used the die as a stencil with the Metallic rub-on paste. Isn't there a lot ways to use the rub-on pastes?
The wine glasses and sentiment are from Melanie's new set called A Charmed Life. How many of you bought this set? Did your arm about fall off after cutting it all out? She really packed a lot into this set!
I colored the wine with copics and added prima's with rhinestones in the center around the bottom stem of the glass. I cut out one of the glasses and popped it up along the side of the frame.
Don't forget to check out StampTV to watch Gina's two new technique episodes. Yup, I said two!
May you be blessed with a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Sharri

No comments: