Wednesday, February 25

One unique combo...

Hi!

It is finally quieting down in my house. My husband and daughter were antagonizing each other and got quite loud which got the two dogs going. When the younger one barks continuously, the older dog starts howling - it was crazy and very loud!

Remember I said I might have some unique color combo's in my challenge to use up my scraps?
Well, here's one for you...More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose. I honestly was not sure how these colors would look together. Originally I wanted to find a soft yellow to put with the pumpkin but what I had for yellow scraps look really bad with pumpkin!

The image is from SU's Bloomin' Beautiful set and was stamped with memento's tuxedo black ink on Pure Luxury cs and colored with copics. I added pink sticklers to the center of the flowers. The image was cut out using spellbinders labels one diecut and behind that is a regal rose and a more mustard square. The sanded background stamp was used on the regal rose background cs, the strip of pumpkin cs and on the photo corners. After using the sanded background stamp I embossed the regal rose cs with the Bird and Swirls embossing folder and embossed the pumpkin cs with one of the embossing border's. The sentiment is Gina K Designs Kindred Greetings for Her and was cut out using the double ended labels.

I would love to hear what you think of this color combo. Do you like it?

Have a happy day and stop back soon!

Sharri

No comments: