Thursday, February 26

Thumped Flowers

Hi!

At my day job we have been very busy and I reached a point where I needed a break. So here I am posting a card during my break which is probably a no no at work, but rules were made to be broken right? hee hee!
Today's card is one I make for a challenge on Stamp TV. The challenge was to use the thumping technique on your card, layout etc. This challenges deadline was Tuesday but there are a few more challenges out in the Stamp TV forum you could check out.

I stuck with my personal challenge so the card is made from scraps and SU stamps. The cs is Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. The dp is Nana's Baby Girl pack from DCWV.
The stamp set is Happy Harmony and I used the oval and square nestibilities to cut both the image and sentiment. I used SU's Regal Rose, Rose red and Wild Wasabi marker for the image. The flowers behind the sentiment were colored with the markers and off stamped once before stamping on the cs.
Well back to work.
Enjoy your day!
Sharri

No comments: