Tuesday, February 24

To many flowers?

Good Morning!

I have another "SU Scrap" card to share today.
This one I made almost all from dp. It's from a K & Company mat pad. The image is from the set One of a Kind. I inked the stamp with versamark then again with River Rock ink, stamped it on Whisper White cs and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I cut it out with a scalloped circle nestibility. The mat is dp punch out using a Marvy scalloped square punch.
The sentiment is from For a Friend and is stamped on River Rock cs. I used colored Crystal Lacquer to color in the heart. I used 3 different sized of punches for the flowers. All were punch from dp and for the center a white brad was used.
I finished off the card with River Rock ribbon and buttons with hemp in the center.

Enjoy your Day!
Hugs,
Sharri

No comments: