Monday, November 3

How many brads can you use on a card...wouldn't that be a good challenge...

Hi!

The weather here in Wisconsin has been warmer than normal the past few day so I have been trying to enjoy it before the cold wind blows and the snow flies.

I have a lot of SU's retired dp I have been hoarding. I decided it's time to let go and start using it. So here is a card using some of the retired paper.
The flower is from Bloomin Beautiful and colored with rose red and artichoke water colored crayons. The cs is also artichoke, rose red and brilliant blue.
I have a little scalloped corner punch from EK success that goes well with the su scalloped border punch.
It's hard to tell in the photo but the flower has a 3 dimension look. I stamped the flower 3 times and colored one completely, another just the petals and a portion of the flower and the third I colored just a couple petals of the flower. I then layered the petals and leaves with pop dots.
Do you think I over did it on the brads? I am trying to use up some of the ones I have before I buy any more and boy is it hard to pass them up! LOL!

Have a great evening and thanks for visiting!

Sharri

No comments: