Friday, October 31

Vanilla flowers

Hi!

How is every one's day going? I am so glad it is Friday and it's Halloween!

Today's post is going to be a short as I do not have much time so I apologize in advance it I ramble...hehehe!

This card is a 5 1/2 x 5. The extra half inch is glued together so the card really opens to at 5 inches.
The stamp is SU's Bloomin Beautiful and is colored with watercolor crayons. I used the vanilla color crayon for the flowers, shaded them with sahara sand and added perfect plum to the centers. The leaves are sage and the pot is carmel. The paper colors are sage, vanilla and perfect plum.
I used the nestibilities for the matting and the cuttlebug on the vanilla background.

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a very happy Halloween!

Sharri

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful, love your coloring.