Monday, November 17

Funky reindeer

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Saturday I took my daughter to the movies. We saw Madagascar 2 and really enjoyed it. Very cute movie.

Today's card was made for a sketch challenge from Gina K's release party last week. Jessica issued the challenge and it goes until 10:00 pm 11/18. You can find the challenge here.
As soon as I saw this set, I new I had to have it! Funky Christmas is so much fun to play with. I have a few more cards started at home using this set.
For this card I chose the reindeer. I stamped him with memento ink on shimmer white cs, colored him with my Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS then covered him in brown flock. I colored the nose, hooves and bow with copics so they stood out against the flock. I matted him then wrapped pink and red and white dotted ribbon around the cs, threaded the ribbon through a button and tied a bow. The background is the snow dots embossing folder.
I used the snow flake spellbinder die for the larger snowflake with the sentiment and the smaller snowflakes are an EK success punch. I used a fuzzy paper for the snowflake. In the middle of the smaller snowflakes I add a drop of sticklers. I also put a dot of the red sticklers on the reindeer's nose.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
Sharri

No comments: