Sunday, November 16

Angled Poinsettia

Hi!

Don't the weekends just fly? Tomorrow is Monday and it's back to work for me...sigh.

This card was made for this weeks Gina K sketch challenge on PCP. I kept my really simple which is not the norm for me!
The card colors are SU's retired cranberry crisp and true thyme. The dp is basic grey and it's a Christmas pack. The poinsettia is from A Year Of Flowers. I colored the flower with copics and water colored using the sakura glitter pen.

I stamped two of the poinsettia images and cut out just the center of one and popped it up over the other flower.
Have a great rest of your evening and thanks for stopping by!
Sharri :o)

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

so pretty--you can even see a bit of the sparkle in the center! Great job on the challenge!