Thursday, November 20

Frosted Flakes

Good morning!

I am back to using up my scrap papers. Isn't it amazing how quickly they can pile up?
The Santa is from SU's Jolliest Time of the Year. I colored him with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. His fur trim on the suit is covered with sticklers frosted lace and the belt buckle is gold sticklers.
For the snow, I used white liquid applique and dazzling diamonds which I heated to get the puffy look.
The background is the snow flakes embossing folder. To make the snow flakes white, I opened the folder and brayered versamark over the card then used Judi Kins white diamond embossing powder. I like this ep because the snow flakes are white but also has sparkle to them.
If I had removed the paper from the ef then brayered, the versamark would be all over the paper and not just on the snow flakes.
The colored paper snow flakes are punched from the Western Sky dp and I layered one snow flake on top of the other.

I would love to see any cards you make using the embossing folder/brayer technique.

Have a awesome rest of you day!

Hugs,
Sharri

No comments: