Wednesday, November 19

Olive Trees

Happy Wednesday!

There has been a lot of challenges going on in the Planet. One of the challenges can be found in the Color Challenges group forum. The challenge was to use the colors Old Olive, Certainly Celery, White and Vanilla to make a card. The challenge goes through the week so if you are interest check it out here.
This is the card I made for the challenge. I used the olive prints designer paper from SU's previous catalog.
I used Gina K's Tree Silhouettes for the image and the sentiment. The trees are on the white paper with a celery mat and the sentiment is on Vanilla with an olive mat. I did not plan on having two pieces of olive ribbon on the card. I put the first piece on and realized I have the card upside down so the ribbon was lower than I wanted it and left an empty space at the top of the card. To fix that I added another piece of ribbon. There is no mistakes, right? Hehehe!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!

Hugs,
Sharri

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty in green, love it.