Monday, October 27

Velvet paper

Good Morning,

I wanted to share a couple of card I made this weekend using velvet paper. I found this paper at Scrapbook and Stamping Memories. There are quite a few colors. I only bought a couple because I was not sure I would like it. Well I will be going back for more - I love this paper!

Both cards were made with the Flowers for Daisy designed by Asela Hopkins.
The sentiment is from SU's Lot's of Thoughts set. Both the flower and the sentiment are matted on the velvet paper. The first card is Cranberry Crisp paper with the chocolate velvet and the other card is textured cocoa and Salmon velvet.
I used the Stylized Flowers embossing folding as a background for each of the cards. The top card, I used my watercolor crayons and copic on the below card.

The flower above is water colored sakura style with crystal lacquer in the center.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!
Sharri

No comments: