Saturday, October 25

Holiday Blessings

Good Morning,

I posted this card on Splitcoaststamper yesterday and thought I would share on my blog today.

This is the card I made for Erika's chipboard challenge she issued doing the Gina K land cruise Wednesday night.

I used Gina's Warm and Cozy stamp, colored it with my prisma pencils and OMS. To make the candy cane stand out I covered it with red liquid applique but did not heat it.
The snowflake is chipboard covered with bashful blue craft ink then embossed with iridescent ice. I put 3 coats of the iridescent ice on which gave it a different look.
The sentiment is from Say it with Flowers and is also on chipboard.
The dp is SU's Frosty Days.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet image and it works great with the layout. I love all the color and patterns, not to mention the sparkle!