Thursday, October 16

Inspired by flowers

Hi!

Today I want to share a card I made with one of my new SU stamp sets, Inspired by Nature.
The background dp is from my stack of scraps and the rest of the card is made using SU cs, Perfect Plum.
I also used perfect plum with the lace border punch from Friskars to edge the top, bottom and middle of the card.
The stamp was colored with my SU markers, Perfect Plum, Close to Cocoa and Always Artichoke. I cut the flowers out and mounted them with pop dots.

I finally used my new Curly Label punch bundle on this card! I cut the smaller flower and mounted it on the label with a pop dot. The ribbon is always artichoke.

Have a great day!
Sharri

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute - I don't have this stamp set yet, but it's on my wish list! I love it with the purples... Great card.

Carolyn King said...

ohhh beautiful. love the purple!