Friday, October 24

123 Challenge from the Land Cruise

Good morning!

I needed to make a card for a good friend whose sister just found out she has stage 3 breast cancer. I am please with the say the card turned out and that I can also us this card for Donna's 123 challenge without even realizing it.

I wanted a different shaped card and I felt a heart shape would be perfect. The cs is pink pirouette and vanilla. The flower is from Melanie's A Year of Flowers (I love this set) and double stamped with versamark and the pp ink then clear embossed. I used versamark and stamped a few of the flowers as a background for the card.
It is hard to see but there is paper piercing around the heart and the 3 embellishments are the pearls.

The card really looks better in person. I think I need to take some classes in photography so I can better pictures of my cards! LOL!

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!
Sharri

2 comments:

Melanie said...

very prety, TFS! I may have to get these heart dies yet, I've been on the fence but I really like this shaped card, great idea!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty in pink.