The card I am sharing tonight is one that I feel would have been better left as an idea.
I think I would have been happier with it if I had not gotten the bright idea to distress the edges or if I had tested the color of the ink on scrap paper first. I used the Walnut Stain distressed ink, which looks really dark and that is not what I wanted.
I do like the background. It is the Polish Stone technique and after it dried I ran it through the cuttlebug using the Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder.
I really like Rupa's So Grateful set and thought the pumpkin harvest folder went really well with this stamp.
Thanks for stopping by.
I am heading over to the Land Cruise. It's always a good time at the party's on Gina's forum.