Tuesday, September 9

Sun Flowers

Good Morning,
I hope everyone survived their Monday. Here in Madison it rained most of the day and only got up into the upper 50's!

Today I would like to share a card that reminds me of Autumn.
The card base is SU's So Saffron. I used one of the Cuttlebugs border folder on the edge and added some color to it using the Metallic Rub-ons which I applied with a Q-tip to have more control over where I wanted the colors. I used another Cuttlebug folder on textured paper from a DCWV mat stack and used a sanding block over the flowers. Behind the textured paper is DP from SU. I also used the same dp to mat the sentiment and on the corner.
The sunflowers are from the SU Give Thanks set. They were colored with Prisma pencils, OMS, and a blender stump.
The sentiment is from GinaK's Happy Harvest.

Have a great Tuesday!
Sharri