Monday, September 8

Jessica's waste not, want not release party challenge

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

I wanted to share the card I made for Jessica's release part Waste Not, Want Not Challenge.


The challenge wase to take a 6x6 piece of pattern paper and use the whole sheet on a card.
I used dp from DCWV - Nana's Nursery Baby Girl and mat stack, and SU cs.
The corner tabs are a new nestibilities I picked up on Friday. Don't you love it? I can't wait to try out the other tab designs. I sanded the mat stack paper and then rubbed Metallic Rub-on on the sanded parts.
The image is one of GinaK's, Happy Havest which I colored with Copic markers. I used a glitter pen in the center of the flowers and then put crystal lacquer over that.

I used a Friskar's border punch for the border on the bottom of the card.


This is the inside of the card. When it is closed the pick cs shows throught the border.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharri :o)



No comments: