Saturday, September 13

Puppy love...maybe...

Hi!

It is such a dreary day today. It is cloudy and rainy but a bit humid. Much better than down south. I am praying for everyone affected by Ike.


Today I wanted to share another card that I made with scrap paper. I can not believe how much I have of both dp and cs! I am really wondering if I will ever get it under control...LOL!
Anywho, The dp and cs is from SU. The image is also one of SU's, For Father. It is colored with Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, and blending stump. I cut and embossed it with a rectangle nestibilities and mapped with the scallop rectangle.
The sentiment is from Gina's Owl Always Love You. I did change the first word from Owl to I'll since I did not use one of the owls as the image.
I recently go the new EK success corning punch and just love it! I used that for a couple of the corners. The brads are ones I have had forever and have no idea where they are from!

This morning I attended Jessica's Acrylic book class. We got to use the bind-it-all and of course now I want one! LOL! I also met two very nice, friendly ladies who made the class very enjoyable.
If you are able to I highly recommend taking this class.

Everyone have a nice weekend!
Sharri :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sharri! I love your card - that puppy is so cute! I can't wait to see how you decorate your acrylic book. Thanks for coming - I hope your afternoon went well yesterday.