Monday, September 1

Summer Veggie


Happy Labor Day!

I wanted to share this card I made with Gina K's Summer Harvest stamp set. I am still using up all my scraps so I have been picking the card base color and then find coordinating scraps to match. I still have alot of scraps to use and hope to get more cards posted soon.
Card details: Stampin Up paper & ribbon, Copic markers, Sakerua glitter pen, cuttlebug and the brads I do not remember the brand.

Tomorrow my daughter starts 1st grade. She is so excited to be going back to school which is awesome to see. My older daughter was quite the opposite, she dreaded the start of the school year so having love school is so much easier!

I am visiting my Mom with my two girls and they are looking through older pictures and all the cards I have made for Mom. They found my very first two cards I made six years ago. It feels kind of like when you were younger and had your boyfriend over to your parents house and they bring out the embarrassing baby pictures. LOL!! In a way it was good to see how much I have grown in my card making ability.

Have a great rest of your day!
Sharri

No comments: