Tuesday, September 2

Strawberries - Yum Yum!

Hello!

Today I wanted to post another card I made using Gina's Summer Harvest set. I have been having alot of fun playing with this set and practicing using my Copic markers.

Card details: SU CS, Marcella K designer paper, Copic, Nestibilities, Cuttlebug, SU Small Sayings set and Chocolate Poly Twill.

I hope everyone had a chance to take a peek at Gina's pre-view today - Rupa did a fantastic job as always!

Tomorrow I am going to try and post a star book I made for a gift to give to a good friend of mine. I say try because I seem to be challenged when it comes to including multiple pictures in one post. LOL! Someday I will get the hang of this or will need to buy a 'Blogging for Dummies' book - LOL!

Have a great evening.
Sharri

No comments: