Thursday, August 28

My first project post!


Good Morning!

Obviousy I have not posted a comment with pictures before! If someone could tell me how I can add text to my post then the picture I would be very grateful!

I have not been happy with how my pictures of my cards and projects have turned out so I searched and found many helpful tips. Last night I had a chance to play with the camera and the tips helped. Please let me know what you think and any suggestions that may help improve my pictures.


I have a lot of stamped images lying around and decided to use these to use up some of my scrap paper - it is really piling up!
I recently started buying the copic marker and found that I like practicing with them using the daisy from the Flowers for Daisy set I picked up at Gina's brick and morter store.



This card I am not sure about. I wanted to play with my new cuttlebug folders and borders. I added the rhinestones after I had it made because I thought it needed something else.

I made the cards using Stampin Up paper and ribbons, Die Cuts With a View paper, Cuttlebug and Sticklers which I put on some of the brads and the center of a flower.

Have a great day!
Sharri :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sharri! You stinker - I didn't know you had a blog!! I love your cards - which you already knew, but these ones are awesome! Congrats on taking the plunge.