Thursday, February 20

You have...

Hello!
My DH works for the utilities and they have been dealing with water main breaks and services freezing. He has been working so many hours these past few week and a lot of that time has been out in that ridiculously cold weather! I thought he might enjoy getting this 'just because' card to brighten his day.

I still had some of my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies sitting out on my desk and thought they would be perfect to use for his card.
The sentiment is from the Crushin' stamp set. The scalloped square pattern paper in the background and the hearts are from the Love Note Confetti Cuts. The arrow is another confetti cut called Arrow
Hopefully he likes it and won't mind that I used pink on the card ;)

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Crushin'
Papers: Gina K Designs, Echo Park Truly Yours
Other: Flag Stax Dienamics, Confetti Cut Dies, Spellbinders Square Dies, Black Rhinestones. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What an awesome card! I just love the design.

Lyn said...

Your card is amazing, I sure hope things start warming up for you soon.