Monday, February 17

I Love Flowers


Happy Monday!

My card today is for my guest spot with The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. Yes, I am a bit behind with my post but you still have until Wednesday evening to play along :)

The TT challenges are always anything goes and each week the girls include a twist if you would like to incorporate it into your creations. 
This week the twist is to add flowers. 

The image is a digi image from Anne's Digital Art. I colored her with copics, fussy cut her out and placed her over the heart border and embossed heart background. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts which I placed on top of a bit of cheese cloth. The leaf flourish was cut out with my Cameo Silhouette. 

I hope you will stop by the TT challenge and see what the DT has made to share this week. We would love for you to play along with us!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is fabulous Sharri! I love the design of that heart and those flowers are beautiful.