Monday, November 5

Give Thanks!

Hi!
Once again I am a tad late sharing my sample for the  Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz. Better late than never, right? :)

As you know our challenges are always "Anything Goes" and each week we add a twist to the challenge. This week the twist is "Thanksgiving"!
 
 
I pulled out The Craft's Meow Fall Blessings and Happy Fall stamp sets to create my card.
The image is colored with copics - E23/R02,05,08/Y11,13,15,17,18,38/YG61,63,91,93/YR04,12,15,16. The little flag the bird is holding originally said Hello. I wanted a sentiment that fit the challenge twist better so I stamped the Give Thanks on a separate piece of paper and cut it out using a Fishtail Flag Stax die from MFT. The fence is also an MFT die.
I finished off the card with Buttons threaded with twine.
 
I hope you will stop by the TT challenge and check out what the rest of DT has created!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: