Saturday, October 27

Hi!
 
Today I have my sample for this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge at The Outlawz to share with you.
Our challenge is always "Anything Goes" and each week we add a twist to the challenge. This week the twist is Halloween!

Darling Halloween image is from Sweet N Sassy's Stamps Pumpkin Kitty with the exception of the hat. The hat is from a different Halloween image which I just colored and cut out the hat.
The copics that I used are Y35, 38, YR15/R30, E43, 44, 47/C1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6/T0, 1, 2. I added stickles to the band on the hat for a bit of sparkle.
The pattern papers are MME - Lost & Found Halloween. The spider star/sentiment is a sticker.
 
I hope you will stop by the TT challenge and check out what the rest of DT has created for our Halloween Twist!
 
Have a great rest of your weekend
 

No comments: