Thursday, September 6

It's a Circus!

Hello!
Today I wanted to share my card for this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge group at The Outlawz . This week we have a really fun twist, "Circus"!
My clown is a Mayzy's digital image. I wish I could link it up for you but Mayzy has taken some time off to deal with family issues. I had a lot of fun coloring her to match the MME Miss Caroline - Dilly Dally pattern papers. I used my copics of course ;^) The colors I used are: BG10, 11, 18, 53, 57/Y13, 15, 19/R01, R02/W000, 0/T2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7/E000, 00, 02, 07, 08, 09. 
The larger ticket is from My Favorite Things Just the Ticket stamp and die set. The smaller tickets is from Sweet N Sassy's The Bigtop stamp set.  I added quite a bit of stickles to make this clown really sparkle.
I finished off the card with twine and buttons.
Be sure to stop by the TT Challenge Group to the rest of the Circus themed cards by the DT. They are amazing as always!

Thanks for checking in with my and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Well let me be the first to say that your card is awesome!
I love the colours, the paper, the image and your colouring as usual is top notch girlie.
Thanks for the insight to where to get ticket stamps I have always wondered, and never see them in the store. :)S