Sunday, September 2

Chevrons and buttons

Hi!
I have a quick and easily made card to share with you today.


The sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy's Snowflake Flourish and the I Love You is from One of a Kind.
The dies used to cut out the sentiments are My Favorite Things Framed Greeting and a Mini Tab from the Mini Tab Quartet set.
The pattern papers are from My Minds Eye - On the Bright Side One. I finished off the card with buttons and twine.  Pretty easy right?

Enjoy the your day!




Card Supplies:
Stamps: SNSS - One of a Kind, Snowflake Flourish
Ink: Memento
Paper: MME, SU, American Crafts
Other: MFT Dienamics, Twine, Buttons

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah I really like this! Love that sentiment and the pretty papers! Sweet- Hugz!

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*