Monday, August 6

Gift of Grace

Hello!
I had some time to craft on Saturday. It seems like this past month I have had a crafting block but Saturday I actually sat down made 4 cards without any problems! Lately it has taken me forever to create a card and I won't even tell you how many ended up in the trash :)
 
I made this card for the Sweet N Sassy August release party.
The roses are from the Rose Blossom stamp set. The roses are stamped on pattern paper and shaded a bit with copics as are the leaves. The sentiment is from the Graceful Calla Lily set.
The papers are from Basic Grey's Two Scoops.  Yes, I still a lot of the older Basic Grey pattern papers that I have been hoarding ;) The lace is from my dear friend Shelly.

I hope you are having a fabulous Monday!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: SNSS - Rose Blossom, Graceful Calla Lily
Ink: SU, Memento
Paper: SU, GKD, Basic Grey
Other: Lace, Spellbinders - Rectangles

No comments: