Monday, June 18

Mix It Up Monday - Bingo

Hi and Happy Monday!
I am thrilled to be hosting this weeks Mix It Up Monday challenge on Stamp TV
I thought it would be fun to play Bingo with all of you this week! However, I needed to make it a bit challenging for you so we are playing Color Bingo. Sound like fun?!!

Here is the Bingo card we will be using for the challenge.
Bingo rules are really simple - choose any row, either down, across or diagonally and use those three colors in that row to create your project. You may also use either White or Ivory with the colors in the row that you choose.  
I used all Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Paper to create the bingo card. These are the colors from left to right.
Row 1: Pumpkin Spice, Moonlit Fog, Bubblegum Pink
Row 2: Turquoise Sea, Smokey Slate, Wild Dandelion
Row 3: Tan Leather, Passionate Pink, Green Apple

Here is my card -
I used the colors from the top row (Pumpkin Spice/Moonlit Fog/Bubblegum Pink) and white as my neutral color. The pattern papers are from My Minds Eye Indie Chic paper pack.
The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Dreams stamp set. I stitched along the center of the ric rac pieces of paper with white twine. I also added some random stitching on the card with my sewing machine.

I would love for you to come and play along with me! You can find the challenge here.
If you do play along, please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project. You can combine this challenge with other challenges outside of Stamp TV, however, you can not combine this challenge with other Stamp TV challenges to be eligible to win a prize.  When you upload your card to the gallery be sure to add the tag STV12MON22 to ensure you are entered into the drawing for the prize.

The deadline for your challenge is Sunday June 24th at 8:00 pm CT. 

And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

Have fun and I can not wait to see Bingo creations filling up the Stamp TV gallery!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Design - Dreams
Ink: Memento
Paper: Gina K Designs - Pure Luxury, My Minds Eye - Indie Chic
Other: SU Twine, Sewing Machine, PTI - Ric Rac Die, MFT - Fishtail Flag Stax & Framed Greeting Dies, Spellbinders Petite Ovals.

No comments: