Tuesday, May 1

Twisted Flowers

Hello!
I am so late with this post! I have been battling a sinus infection and then ended up with the flu which is why I have been so quiet. I am finally feeling better and wanted to make sure I let you all know about this week's the Twisted Thursday challenge before it is over!
This week is "Anything Goes" and the twist is "flowers".  If you follow the twist you get your name entered twice for the month end TT prize from "icopic", which is our exclusive monthly sponsor.
If you enter two or more cards into the weekly challenge you will get a free digi from my fellow DT Anne Fenton - Anne's Digital Art.

Here is my sample for the challenge -
The sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy's Flowers in Bloom stamp set.
I used a couple different flower dies for my card. The sentiment is layered on a Spellbinders Blossoms 2 die. I also used the blossom 2 dies to create the border around the sentiment. The rolled roses are felt and were cut out with MFT's Mini Rolled Rose dies. The flourishes are Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: SNSS - Flowers in Bloom
Paper: Gina K Designs, Bazzill
Ink: SU
Other: Cuttlebug EF, Pearls, MFT - Felt & Mini Rolled Rose Dies, Spellbinders - Circles & Blossom 2 dies, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die.

Thank you for checking in with me today and if you have a bit of time in the next day or two we would love for you to play along with us this week.

No comments: