Thursday, May 17

Rainy Days

Happy Thursday my crafty friends!
It’s time for another Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz. This week our twist is Rainy Day”.
I pulled out one of my beloved Pure Innocence images, My Umbrella, for this challenge. One of my favorite things to do with the PI images is to paper piece their clothing. So that is what I did with this adorable image.
Since there are a few raindrops coming down, I added a little water puddle around her feet. All kids like to stomp around in the rain puddles right?  ;-)
Now I know not everyone likes raining days so I added a sentiment just for those that love sunshine J It is from Lili of the Valley’s Dreamy Day Circular Sentiments.

I hope you will check out the challenge and be inspired to play along. We even have some wonderful prizes that you can win!

Thanks for stopping by!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things – My Umbrella, Lili of the Valley – Dreamy Day Circular Sentiments
Ink: Memento, Versamark
Paper: Bazzill, Gina K Designs, Copic Blending, Echo Park – Walk in the Park
Other: Copics – E70, 71, 74, 77, 79/E00, 11, 50/BG10, 11, 13, 70/, Spellbinders – Circles, Rectangles, Spica Glitter Pen, MME Pearl Flourishes

No comments: