Thursday, May 31

Gatefold twist

Hello and Happy Thursday!
It’s time for another Twisted Thursday challenge at The Outlawz. This week the twist is Gatefold.
Here is my sample -  
I love this tie image from The Craft’s Meow  Grads & Dads  stamp set. The sentiment is from Retro Foundations, also from The Craft’s Meow. The sentiment actually says Belated Birthday Wishes but I cut the stamp apart in a way that I could use the words separately or pieced together to use as originally intended.
My fellow TT DT gals and I would love for you to play along with us!  We have some wonderful prizes that you can win that are specific to the TT challenge along with many other monthly site wide prizes!  You can find the TT challenge prizes here and the site wide prized on The Outlawz Main Page.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit and have a wonderful day!       

Card Supplies:
Stamps: The Crafts Meow -  Grads & Dads , Retro Foundations
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper:  Bazzill, Gina K Designs, My Minds Eye –
Portabella Road
Other: Ribbon, Button


3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card - love those ties and the colour scheme is lovely!

Theresa said...

Love your card Sharri! The colors are so pretty, but masculine too! Big hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Adorable! Love that tie stamp, smart to cut the words separately ....