Thursday, April 19

Wedding Twist

It's time for another Twisted Thursday Challenge! This week the Twisted Thursday challenge is "Anything Goes" and the twist is make it a "Wedding Card".  If you follow the twist you get your name entered twice for the month end draw from "icopic", which is our exclusive monthly sponsor.
 If you enter two or more cards into the weekly challenge you will get a free digi.

Here is my sample for the challenge -
Digging through my stash of stamps, I realized I only had 1 wedding stamp set...yuppers, just one! You would think that would make it easy wouldn't you? Not for me! lol! I alway pull out several stamp sets when I make a card so I can pick the one that works best with the layout I have in mind. So just having one stamp set kind of threw me off ;-)
The stamp set is Gina K Designs With This Ring. I colored with bells with copics - R00, 30, 32, 35, 37/N0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
The rolled roses are cut from felt and I added a pearl to the centers. Instead of adding leaves with the roses I added a couple of swirl flourishes.

Please visit the challenge post and check out the rest of the DT samples. They are amazing and hopefully they will inspire you to play along!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments: