Monday, April 9

Here for you

Hi!
I have a quick and easy card to share with you today using the roses from Sweet N Sassy's Rose Blossom Stamp set. 
The roses and leaves are stamped on pattern paper. I added the shading to the roses/leaves with copics N1 and W1. It doesn't look like I did in the picture but you can see the shading irl. 
The sentiment is Gina K Designs Not Forgotten.
When I want a smaller pearl flourish, I will cut pieces off of a bigger one to create the size I am looking for.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: SNSS - Rose Blossom, Gina K Designs - Not Forgotten
Paper: Gina K Designs, Bazzill, Basic Grey Scraps
Ink: Memento, SU
Other: Pearl Flourish, Lace, Ribbon, Copics (N1,W1) Sizzix EF Petals a Plenty, Spellbinders - Ovals
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a lovely sentiment. Love your coloring on the roses. I do that with large bling flourishes also.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Such pretty roses, so lovely :)