Monday, March 12

A beautiful song

Hi
I found time this weekend to make a couple of cards. This was made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.
The sentiment is from the Classic Kids VIP Kit. The bird and birdcage was cut out using the Contempo Cage Die. I added a feather to the tail of the bird to give it a bit of flair ;-)
There is not much to explain about the card as it was very quick and easy card to make.

Stamp Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Sentiment from Classic Kids VIP Kit
Ink: SU
Paper: SU, Gina K Designs, MME - Fine and Dandy True Blue
Other: MFT - Contempo Cage Die, Spellbinders - Long Rectangles, Twine, Pearl, Eyelets, Feather

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and layout and really love how you added that feather for the tail.

Thanks for coming by my blog. Glad I found yours.