Tuesday, February 14

Wishing for spring

Happy Valentine's Day!
Sorry, no Valentine's card today...
It is a snowy day here in WI and I am having a bout of spring fever so I thought I would share some spring flowers with you.  
The flower image is from Sweet N Sassy's Flowers in Bloom stamp set. I colored them with copics - E23, 25, 27/V91, 93, 95, 99/YR20,21,31/G82, 85/C00.
The papers are all scraps of Bazzill, SU and Echo Park. The matting behind the flower image is actually a dark brown but it looks black in the picture. I have to stop taking pictures at night ;)

Card Supplies:
Stamps: SNSS - Flowers in Bloom
Ink: Memento
Paper: Bazzill, Copic Blending, Echo Park
Other: MFT - Mini Wavy Pendant, Spellbinders Labels 5 & Rectangles, Twine from The Twinery, Pearls, Stickles, Copics

I hope your Valentine's is is filled with lots of love, hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

Kym Weber said...

Just stunning! Your flowers are colored so beautifully! The papers are very pretty and so spring looking! Wonderful creation!