Thursday, February 23

Green Challenge

Hi!
It's time for another Twisted Thursday Challenge and my fellow DT's and I are having an "Anything Goes with the color green" challenge.

I really love the silhouette images lately and this is one of my favorites. The fairy is from The Craft's Meow Butterfly Kisses stamp set. The pattern papers are MME Vanity Fair. I loved the papers spring colors. The flourish is Cheery Lynn's Vintage Romance Flourish.

Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - Butterfly Kisses
Ink: Vivid, Versmark
Paper: Bazzill, GKD, MME - Vanity Fair
Other: Spellbinders Labels 11, Cheery Lynn Die - Vintage Romance Flourish, Ribbon, WOC Flowers, Zinger EP, EK Border Punch, Sewing, MFT Ticket Die

Head on over to The Outlawz and check out the other DT samples here and hopefully you will be inspired to play along with us!

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me!!

No comments: