Thursday, March 1

Lovely Easel

Good morning!
Today my fellow Twisted Thursday D-Teamies and I have a new challenge posted at The Outlawz. This week's challenge is to make an easel card. If you are not familiar with easel cards or have never made one, there is a great tutorial here on SCS.

The focal image is a stamp from The Craft's Meow's Sent with Love set. I colored it with Prisma Pencils and OMS. The base for the easel was made with my Grand Large Labels dies.
I inked around the edges of the paper and added lace and pearls for a bit of a vintage feel.
This is what the card looks like opened.

The pattern papers are MME Lost & Found Union Square.
I invite you to check out the challenge to see the rest of the DT inspirations and hopefully you will be inspired to play along with us!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: TCM - Sent with Love
Ink: Memento, Distressed Inks
Paper: Bazzill, Gina K Designs, MME Lost & found Union Square
Other: Spellbinders - Grand Large Labels, Petitte Ovals & Fancy Tags 2, Seam Binding Ribbon, Lace, Pearls, Prisma Pencils, OMS

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Selma said...

This is a gorgeous card Sharri.