Friday, November 11

I am thankful

Hi!
I am a day behind posting about The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. It's been one of those weeks let me ya!
Our challenge this week is "What we are Thankful for".
I know I have so much to be thankful for and right up there at the top is you, my awesome followers and readers of my blog!! THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit, leaving comments and just supporting my blog! I cherish each and everyone of you.
But I am sure like many of you, what I am most thankful for is my family which inspired me to make a scrapbook page as my sample for the challenge.

The page is 12 x12. All the papers are SU. The sentiments are from Gina K's Sweetest Memories and Lean on Me stamp sets. The sunflowers are from PTI's Round and Round stamp set. The doilies in the corners are Cheery Lynn Dies. I love that I can cut out my own doilies with paper that matches my projects.

It's been a long time since I made a scrapbook page so I really enjoyed making this one and already have ideas for a couple more.

I hope you will come check out the challenge this week and be inspired to play along with us!!

Enjoy the rest of your Friday and that thank you for stopping by!


Page Supplies:
Stamps: GKD - Sweetest Memories & Lean on Me, PTI - Round & Round/Paper: SU/Ink: Memento, SU/Other: Cheery Lynn Dies, MFT File Tab Die, Spellbinders Ovals & Circles

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi Sharri
First, I see you blog on The Outlawz i'm now your new follower.
You did fab layout!
-Sony