Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!!
Can you believe today is the last day of October? This month has just flown by! I do not think I am going to make my goal of having all my Christmas shopping done and cards made by Thankgiving unless I can drag the next 3 weeks out into 5 or 6! lol! But then if I could make time stand still, I probably wouldn't be making Christmas cards ;-P
Since it's Halloween here in the US it seem only fitting that I share a Halloween card with you today.
This card is actually my sample for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge of Anything Goes. The challenge goes until Wednesday at midnight cst. So there is still time for you to join us :o)
The image is a digi from Anne's Digital Art. If you like digi images, I encourage you to check out Anne's blog and also the digi group over at The Outlawz. She gives away quite a few of her digi's for free!

I colored this little guy first with lighter colored copics and then added shading with prisma pencils and oms.
The pattern papers are Basic Grey's Eerie. The button is MFT die and was cut out of black fun foam. You can use fun foam with any dies. I especially like using it for buttons and flowers.

Have a spooktacular day!!


Card Supplies: Stamps: Anne's Digital Art/Ink: Memento, Copics/Paper: SU, PTI, GKD, Basic Grey/Other: MFT Button Die, MFT File Tab Die, Spellbinders Circles, Twine, Prisma Pencils, OMS

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

Happy Halloween, Sharri! Cute card.

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Sharri! Great choice of papers and layout to go with Anne's cute image!

Brenda said...

What a cutie!! love your papers! Great design!
hugs~Bren

Unknown said...

Super cutie! Love how you designed your adorable card and coloring with Anne's image! I totally love it! hugz

Cindy :) said...

sweet Halowe'en card, love it :)