Sunday, September 11

Thinking of you

Happy Monday!!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

This is Sweet Thinkin' Mae by Some Odd Girl. I colored her with copics - RV55, RV63, RV66/B0000, B000, B01/E000. E00/E30, E31, E33, E34, E25, E27, E42/COO, CO.
The sentiment was included with Mae.
The pattern Papers are MME Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky.

Do any of you layout all the pieces and layers of your card before you glue them down? I do that to make sure I like what I have designed and can swap things out if I need to. Well with this card I had a completely different design layout and when I went to glue the layers down I glued them in the wrong order...oops! It's not what I wanted but I think it works :o)


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Enjoy your day!






Card Supplies:
Stamps: SOG
Ink: Copics, SU, Memento
Paper: SU, MME
Other: Ribbon, Corner Punch

No comments: