Tuesday, August 16

Twiney Telegram

Hi!
Quick post for you today. It's been very hard for me to post, edit picture or visit my favorite sites because my internet is having issues so I got to be quick before it goes out on me again :)

I am lovin' this new Craft's Meow stamp set called Telegram! Every image/sentiment I used on the card is from that stamp set. This card went together pretty fast. The only thing that took some time was trying to figure out what to do with all the ivory space around the little telegram tag.
The pattern papers are from my scraps drawer.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: The Craft's Meow - Telegram
Ink: Memento, Vivid
Paper: SU, GKD, Pattern Paper Scraps
Other: MFT Tab and Notebook die, Buttons, Twine, Spellbinders Circle, 1 in. Circle Punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, I really like this style card. Hugs, Lori m

Sara I. said...

Love it and the vintage feel you created!! Love the twine and buttons!