Tuesday, August 16

Admit One

Hi!
I got some new goodies to play with and used a few on my card today.
The background stamp is called Classified by Whimsy Stamps. The embossed Ticket is a Sizzix by Tim Holtz embossing folder. This one is part of a 3 pack called Texture Trades. Before I removed the ticket from the embossing folder I inked the raised side with Antique Linen distressed ink.
The annual pass birthday ticket is from the Just the Ticket stamp set by My Favorite Things. A ticket die comes with this stamps set which I used to cut the ticket out. The little strips of mini tickets are also by MFT and it's called Mini Ticket Strip Border.

All the edges on the card were inked with the Antique Linen distressed ink.


Enjoy the rest of you day!



Card Supplies:

Stamps: MFT - Just the Ticket, Whimsy Stamps - Classified

Ink: Antique Linen Distressed Ink

Paper: SU, GKD

Other: MFT Ticket and Mini Ticket dies, Tiny Attacher, Sizzix Texture Trades Embossing folder

No comments: