Thursday, August 25

Anything with a digi

Happy Thursday my friends!
We have a new Twisted Thursday challenge over on The Outlawz Challenge site.
This weeks challenge is Anything Goes…with a optional twist. The twist is to use one of the digi stamps that our very own DT gal Anne has drawn just for this challenge. You can find these digi's on the challenge thread via the link above.
I used the Leaf Border digi to create my card. I used copic markers to lay down my base color for me leaves and shaded them with prisma pencils. I found a MS leaf border punch in my punch basket that matched the leaf border perfectly. I also used a leaf embossing folder on the base of my card.
I created the sentiment myself and finished off the card using a few buttons and twine.

If you join the Outlawz and join our Twisted Thursday Challenge you will get the complete free set of digi's created just for you to use for the challenge this week!
So head on over to the challenge thread to check them out and check out what the other DT members created with the digi's.
We are really looking forward to seeing what everyone makes with them!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you at the Twisted Thursday challenge group!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Digi by Anne Digital Art, Homemade sentiment
Papers: PTI white, SU
Ink: Copics
Other: Prisma pencils, OMS, MS Border Punch, Twine, Buttons, Leaf Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable! Love all the buttons and the fabulous sentiment!xx