Wednesday, July 20

Beary Special Birthday

Hi!
Whew! Is it hot here? I hope your weather is much better than what we have! We have had excessive heat warnings all week and they go through tomorrow night...YUCK!!
I have been so busy between work and home life that I have not anytime to spend at my craft table or here on my blog!
Finally today I had a bit of a break to check before I am off and running to get Abbi to swimming lessons.
I need to keep this short so if you have any questions on my card, please leave them in a comment or send them in an email...K
This sweetie is Birthday Fairy by Lili of the Valley. She is colored with copics, R11, R20, R21, R22, B0000, B00, B11, B25, B31, B33, E000, E00, E11, E25, E31, E33, E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, and E50. It does not show up very well in the picture but I added glitter to her skirt, wings, hair tie and the pom poms. The sentiment is Happy Circular Sentiments, also a Lili of the Valley stamp. The pattern papers are Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry.
I added texture to my leaves by embossing them with a sizzix embossing folder. I really like that look how about you?

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Copics, Memento
Paper: SU, Gina K Designs, Basic Grey
Other: Wild Orchid Flowers and Prima Flower, Lace, Ribbon, SU Branch punch, Glitter, Crystal Lacquer, Spellbinders - Pinking Circles, Rectangles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, stay cool, it's sweltering here, and we only have one small A/C, I'm staying put right next to it with my trusty old laptop.

:) Lori m

Pryn said...

Fantastic card Sistah!!! That is an adorable image :) We too are in a heat wave. I am so thankful to be in AC right now. It is the perfect day for Abbi's swim lessons though :) Hope she has fun!

Love and hugs!

Unknown said...

Adorable and just love the colors you used! It was 115 here today in AZ, at my parents house...too dang hot to even go swimming! Hugz g/f!