Monday, June 27

White embellishments

Hi!
I made this card for a challenge on Stamp TV. The challenge was to use white embellishments. I had the card made well before the challenge ended but completely forgot to enter it. Have you ever done that?
The flowers are from Gina K Designs A Year of Flowers stamp set. I stamped the flower image with versamark on the green cs and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The dot border is also a Gina K stamp, Ribbon Stripes and is also embossed.
My white embellishments are button, twine, pearls and ribbon.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your day!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs, Basic Grey scraps
Ink: Versamark, Vivid
Other: Ribbon, Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Button, Twine, MS Border Punch, Spellbinders - Classic Rectangle, Classic Circle, Scalloped Circle, Fleur De Lis Rectangle

8 comments:

Susan said...

Your card is so fresh and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Anonymous said...

Sharri, your card is so pretty, love the clean style and papers you used, the button and scallop blend so well with everything.

:) Lori m

Dana said...

Gorgeous Sharri!! I just love how the white just pops!!

Brenda said...

It is beautiful Sharri. I love the green and white. Gorgeous design.

Kelly G said...

Sharri,I found your blog on The Outlawz forum "looking for followers". I am now a follower, you can find me at //:httppossibilitiesinpink.blogspot.com
I love your blog, you have some beautiful projects!

Payne Holler Cards said...

yep - happens more often than I care to say LOL
beautiful card - white is gorgeous on that green!

farmhouse-story said...

such an adorable card, sharri!

Unknown said...

Sherri, beautiful and adorable card! Love those colors! Hugz, Colleen