Tuesday, June 28

Blue Bells Cockle Shells

Hiya!
Do you remember this jump rope rhyme?
Blue Bells Cockle Shells,
Evvie ivy over,
I like coffee,
I like tea,
I like the boys and the boys like me,
Yes no maybe so!
After I colored this flower image I instantly thought of that rhyme. Funny how stuff like that happens isn't it?
I used copics to color the flower which is from the Little Critters stamp set by Gina K Designs. All the papers are from my scrap pile.
I now have that rhyme stuck in my head, how about you? LOL!

Have a wonderful rest of your day and thanks for visiting me!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Ink: Copics, Memento
Paper: SU, Copic X-press It Blending
Other: MFT Border Die, Spellbinders Classic and Lacey Squares, Ribbon, WOC rose, Sizzix Die

11 comments:

Patti J said...

How much fun - haven't thought of that in years!!! Of course I remember it, but I'm surprised you do - wouldn't have thought you were even born then!!! Love your card, Sharri, so glad you shared. I'll be smiling for a long while thinking of that little ditty!!! Thanks!

Star said...

I've never heard the rhyme...but that card is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is fabulous, the frame is fantastic...and that ribbon with the flower and the die cut for the leaf...just perfect!

Sara I. said...

OMG Sharri-totally forgot all about that one until your post!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane - this card is gorgeous!! Yummy papers and the die is gorgeously placed under that ribbon/rose combo! Perfection!

Dana said...

What a wonderful card and a very entertaining post!! I was going to say do you remember... but I can't even think of three words of it in a row.. lol!
hugs~

Brenda said...

Too funny, yup I remember that rhyme for jumping rope. I love your card. Love that gorgeous image!
Hugs~Bren

Angela B. said...

Never heard that one but I like it! Your card is GORGEOUS!!!

MaryKulee said...

Love the initial card, AND the others that follow.
mareekulee

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful card, Sharri. What a lovely job you did coloring those flowers. I do remember some of that rhyme.

I am so glad to have found you through The Outlawz Follow Me forum. I have become a follower of your blog. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.

Blessings,
Teresa

lisa808 said...

No, I don't remember that rhyme!

Beautiful card--great colors, image, coloring, and l/o.

Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love how you colored the flowers!

Cindy :) said...

so gorgeous, your amazing