Wednesday, May 11

Birthday presents for you

Happy Wednesday my friends!

Today I have a reject card to share with you. By reject I mean I submitted it for publication and it was not accepted :o(
I wasn't terrible sad about this because another card I submitted was accepted for the May/June issue of Through the Craftroom Door magazine!
This magnolia stamp is Tilda with Wedding Gifts. I think she works for Birthday's too, don't you?
She is colored with Copics E000, E00, E23, E25, E27, E29, E31, E34, E51, E53/V01, V12, V15/Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18/YG01, YG03, YG23, YG25.
The pattern papers are from Cosmo Crickets DeLovely pack and the cardstock is SU.
I finished off the card with ribbon, pearls and WOC roses.

Thank you so much for visiting me today!



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Magnolia, Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento, SU, Copics
Paper: Copic X-press It, SU, Cosmo Cricket
Other: Spellbinders - Labels 14 & Long Rectangles, Ribbon, Pearls, Finial Press EF, Clear Glitter Pen, Clear Glaze Pen, Atyou Spica Pens, WOC Roses, McGill Leaf Punch, MS Border Punch

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Absolutely darling. Love the design!

Sharon said...

This is absolutely beautiful. You must going the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group, so that all Maggie lovers can come view your gorgeous Maggie cards. hugs Sharon