Tuesday, March 15

Thank you

Hi!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a great start to the week! I had a lot of fun Sunday afternoon with Jess and Sue. We made a few cards and a rolled fabric rose using a gluber by Cosmo Cricket. I have been wanting to try the rolled fabric rose and can not wait to use it on a project to share with you. I can see it now, they are going to be addicting! I am already trying to figure out where I am going to store my fabric...lol!
If you have not heard about the Gluber's, check out the Cosmo Cricket blog post here. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make a rolled fabric rose with them.
I made a project to share with Jess and Sue and promise I will share it here on my blog with you tomorrow but today I wanted to share a card I made for all of you.
This is my thank you to you, for being a follower of my blog and for your all support and comments. I truly appreciate each and everyone of you!!
I used Layers of Colors stamps for your card. The frame is the Floral Frame stamp set and is colored with copics, YG93, YG95, YG97/E25, E27, E33/Y13, Y15, Y17, Y35, Y38, YR20. After coloring the flowers, I lightly sponged SU's So Saffron ink in the center of the frame and Old Olive around the outside of the frame. I added stickles to the flowers for some sparkle. The sentiment is from the Sent with Love stamp set.
For the background on the cardbase I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil called Paradise and Peeled Paint distressed ink. I really like look of the stencil behind the frame. I added some lace, a paper doily and roses to the card to give it a bit of a vintage feel.

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

NinaB said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous card, Sharri.

Unknown said...

How gorgeous, Sharri! You know how much I adore this card!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sharri - what a gorgeous card! I love your colouring - it is divine! Your details make this card so lovely and filled with warmth! Thank you for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Design Team

Rufus said...

Awww, thanks! Very pretty card. Off to find out what a Gluber is!
R/